Visual Impairments Reflective Design Cards
Reyes Cruz, Aurea Gisela
MetadataShow full item record
A deck of reflective design cards representing different layers of visually impaired experiences for prompting consideration of visual impairments in systems design. It consists of five card categories: competencies, tools, activities, relations, and locations.
Related publication DOI
- Computers and people with disabilities
- Human-computer interaction
- User interfaces (Computer systems)
- System design
- design cards, human computer interaction, accessibility, visual impairments, competencies cards
- Computer Sciences::Computer science::Human-computer interaction
- Q Science::QA Mathematics::QA 75 Electronic computers. Computer science
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Science::School of Computer Science
Data typeDeck of design cards
- Fischer, Joel E.
- Reeves, Stuart
- Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council
- National Council of Science and Technology of Mexico
- October 2020 - April 2021
Data collection methodDesign card creation
Additional informationThe illustrations in the cards are adapted from royalty and attribution free sources on Pixabay, a free image repository.
- Aurea Gisela Reyes Cruz