Data corresponding to the work: "TRAIL part 3: The stable orientation of aggregate ice particles in free-fall"
MetadataShow full item record
This data set corresponds to the work entitled "TRAIL part 3: The stable orientation of aggregate ice particles in free-fall" and contains files regarding the shape of particles studied and the orientation adopted in free-fall.
Related publication DOI
- Ice-atmosphere interaction
- Ice clouds
- Ice Particles, Orientation, Radar, Clouds
- Physical sciences::Physics::Environmental physics::Atmospheric physics
- Q Science::QC Physics::QC811 Geomagnetism. Meteorology. Climatology
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Engineering::Department of Civil Engineering
Data typeRaw data
- Westbrook, Chris
- Natural Environment Research Council
Data collection methodImaging techniques used during laboratory experiment, see https://doi.org/10.1002/qj.3935