Supplementary Data for Small bowel water content assessed by MRI in health and disease: a collation of single-centre studies
MetadataShow full item record
Showing single data points of small bowel water contents from 29 studies we collated in the paper "Small bowel water content assessed by MRI in health and disease: a collation of single-centre studies". All studies are summarised in the first tab. A meta-analysis and analysis of postprandial drop are also presented.
- Intestine, Small
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- SBWC; MRI small bowel water content
- Biological Sciences::Molecular biology, biophysics & biochemistry
- Subjects Allied to Medicine::Anatomy, physiology & pathology
- W Medicine and related subjects (NLM Classification)::WI Digestive system
- R Medicine::RC Internal medicine
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Science::School of Physics and Astronomy
Research institutes and centres
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Nottingham Digestive Diseases Centre
Data typeIndividual data points of small bowel water content assessed by MRI collated from previously published studies.
- Marciani, Luca
Data collection methodAnalysis of MRI