Development of conductive gelatine-methacrylate inks for two-photon polymerisation
MetadataShow full item record
Data to support recent submitted publication in which we developed a method to make conductive GELMA using CNTs for 2PP printing.
- Carbon nanotubes
- conductive hydrogels; GelMa; carbon nanotubes; two-photon polymerization; nano-fabrication
- Physical sciences::Materials science
- Engineering::General engineering::Bioengineering, biomedical engineering & clinical engineering
- Q Science::QD Chemistry::QD450 Physical and theoretical chemistry
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus
Data typeMicroscopy Imaging, Electrochemical data
- Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council
Data collection methodPotentiostat, Microscope.