Fungal biofilm formation on potential anti-attachment materials
Alexander, Morgan R.
Avery, Simon V.
MetadataShow full item record
(Meth)acrylate polymers showing the lowest fungal attachment (from a preceding microarray-spot screen) were assayed by scale-up to coat the 6.4-mm diameter wells of 96-well plates. Polymers showing surface cracking were excluded from the analysis. Related to Vallieres et al (2020) Science Advances, Fig 2A,B.
- Candida albicans
- Botrytis cinerea
- (Meth)acrylate polymers, Fungal adherence, Fungal biofilm, Candida albicans, Botrytis cinerea
- Subjects Allied to Medicine::Pharmacology, toxicology & pharmacy::Pharmacology
- Q Science::QR Microbiology::QR100 Microbial ecology
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences::School of Life Sciences
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Science::School of Pharmacy
Data typeExcel spreadsheets
- Biotechnology & biological Sciences Research Council
- Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council
Data collection methodData collected by absorbance measurements