If you have cause for complaint about an item or the whole of the u-now website, please contact Learning-Team-Support, which will be sent to the Learning Team.
Action to be taken on receipt of a complaint:
On receipt of your complaint, Learning Team staff will:
When the Learning Team has verified the authenticity of your complaint and has been advised that it is ostensibly legitimate, it will:
- Acknowledge receipt of the complaint by email;
- Make an initial assessment of its validity;
- For all but spurious complaints, we will remove the item from the site that is subject to complaint,
- Refer the complaint to Gary Evans legal advisor for comment and advice,
- And seek to verify your identity and authority as complainant.
If a depositor fails to refute a complaint within 60 days of notification, the complaint will be taken as upheld.
Refuting the complaint
Content that is subject to complaint will not be made available in the Depot again until the depositor has proven to the satisfaction of the Depot Legal Advisor that it does not breach any law.
- Identify the depositor of the alleged infringing material and advise her of the nature of the complaint;
Metadata describing the item will remain with the Learning Team as trace.